E. Vic Park
The Emergency Denture Repairs team is closely monitoring all available information provided by WA Health, the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO) in relation to the current health crisis.
We are using this information to implement and reinforce a number of additional, proactive health and safety measures to ensure we can continue to provide you with the best and safest experience possible. The overall health of our patients, staff and the community is our number one concern.
Emergency Denture Repairs Covid-19 patient safety measures
- All staff have extensive training and will strictly comply to all directives enforcing these with all visitors
- The chairs in our waiting room have been spaced out to 1.5 metres apart
- Patient appointments have been spaced out so there is no interaction between patients.
- All magazines, toys and books have been removed from our waiting room to limit the amount of contact that patients have in our premises.
- We have split staff into teams, should any member come in close contact, present with symptoms or test positive to COVID-19, the entire team will self-isolate.
- Increased cleaning frequency of all areas in the clinic including reception, waiting rooms, bathrooms, doors etc.
- All patients are being asked screening questions prior to booking appointments and will have their temperature tested before entering the clinic.
- Extra sanitisation units for all visitors throughout the practice have been provided.
- Cashless transactions to limit contact.
- Cancelation policy suspended. The health of everyone involved is our top priority. If you feel sick on the day of your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so we can reschedule.
- Please do not attend your denture appointment if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. Patients and anyone with you (including children) will be asked to leave the premises and appointments rescheduled appropriately if they are showing signs of any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Come to your appointment on time, being too early or late will disrupt the flow of patients and cause potential congestion. You may be asked to leave and/or reschedule.
- Please come alone to your appointment if possible. A maximum of 1 support person is permitted for children or those needing assistance.
- Please use the hand sanitiser supplied on the front counter and waiting room when you enter the building. Please use this or wash your hands in the bathroom upon entering to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Comply with all social distancing rules. Particularly in the waiting areas.
Emergency Denture Repairs wishes to advise that any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
40+ years of experience
With 7 locations and 40+ years experience your in good hands.
Book your denture consultation today.
All Major Health Insurers
We put you in contact with all the leading health insurers
10% off any quote
We will match any written denture quote by 10%.
Custom Full & Partial Dentures
Custom Made full & Partial Dentures for that perfect fit